Hello,This is me!

Anggun W. Ningrum

Motherhood life too short, world too wide

April 15, 2016

Spring Trip to Japan on Day 2 : Ueno Park-Asakusa-Akihabara




Cherry Blossom Hunter

Today Route : Ueno Park-Asakusa-Tokyo Sky Tree-Akihabara

Yaiiiiiiii finally Konichiwa Japan! Because this is my first time to Japan in spring, the most I want to do is Seeing Cherry Blossoms of course 🙌🏻

I stay in Arakawa, so the closer place to see cherry blossoms is around Ueno Park. But when I go out, guess what? Cherry blossoms is just outside my apartment, so happy see it for a first time 😍
But ueno park is a must, from Arakawa the nearest station is nisshi nippori, walk 8 minutes from my appartment. I choose to use suica card as my transportation card, not JR pass, for the next informations I will tell later.
Sakura around neighboorhood
To ueno park is just 2 stop from Nisshi Nippori, it was easy access. When I looking for exit gate it make me crazy all write in Japanase! I ask to someone but they don't understand English, oh this make me so mad, why they write it on Kanji, suddently I just think that I don't like travel to Japan 😡

When I travel to South Korea and Hongkong everything is clear. If you first timer traveller, don't go to Japan, choose country like Hongkong, Singapore or South Korea, I really honest about this. During my 12 days in this country, I wanna cry all of the time when use the public transport. Japan have so many many kind of trains, JR, subways, local, rapid, and sometime the directions is not clear. The stations locations is also different. 

Well back to Ueno, the easy way when u want ask something is give it on Kanji written or the picture. Finally We're find the exit number after asking many people, one of I like about japan is the local pople are friendly, when you ask the directions, they will ask you to follow them until find the right place. 
I'm tired bunda..

From Ueno station, from exit gate just walk 7 minutes, wow cherry blossoms everywhere! The park is so beautifull with full bloomsof cherry blossoms, the park is so crowded, too much people in here. After took a lot of picture we're out and go to Asakusa.
Here are the picture from Ueno Park









We enter the stations from different gate, I think the all gate in the same stations is ok, but I'm totally wrong, we're entered the gate for subway, not JR, that what I said before different train different stations, noted. 

From Ueno, just 1 stop to asakusa. Because we're already in subway stations, I choose subway rather than back to JR stations. This is the one benefit using Suica Card, you can access everything. If you choose JR pass, you can't use Subway, only JR train. 

When arrived, it also crowded, asakusa is really tourists fav place. Most of them want visit senjoji temple, so do I. When entering Nakamise gate, it really too much people, hard to walk with baby stoller 😢
But here have lot of food! In Nakamise you can find many Japan tradional food, cheap price most around 500 yen 😅 If u're looking some tradional gift better to buy in here, because I can't find it in other place.

Hi from Asakusa













Before mid night I go to Tokyo Sky tree, it's  really close from Asakusa by train, by walk only 30 minutes. From Askusa choose Asakusa line to Oshiage (skytree), just 2 stop. From Oshiage choose exit to Skytree World, it's easy to find. When I go up, many people waiting to enter the skytree, the admissions 2000yen/persons, what? 2000 yen? So I turn back 😂

jusd decide to take picture from outside rather than enter ;D


better view from here


Too expensive I think, maybe better to enter Tokyo Goverment building, It's free. From tokyo sky tree I'm going to Akihabara, my point in here just Sightseeing and looking for maid cafe. For manga lovers akihabara is heaven, for me akihabara is good for strolling around and enjoy local life. and if you wany buy some electronic such as camera or iphone is very cheap in here, especially in Yodabashi. iphone 6s under 1 juta rupiah, but it's just offer for local people, not tourist :(

can't take a lot picture in Akihabara, low bate :(

To akihabara from skytree, first back to Asakusa, than Choose Ginza Line and stop to Ueno. Change line to Hibiya line and stop to Asakusa Stations. If you use JR, from Ueno just one Stop. For me use subways is easier rather than JR.

That's about our day 1 in Tokyo, thanks for read ^^

She is a moody travel blogger and part time travel planner. She travel to lived. Believe she could so she did

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for post, Baby Stoller -must-have-the-best mania and spend commit make investments a little more money and time
    in your decision.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG ARCHIEVE

2017


VIETNAM [ HO CHI MINH TRAVEL GUIDE - PART 2
VIETNAM [ HO CHI MINH TRAVEL GUIDE - PART 1
PART 1 | Must Visit Place Around Malang for Family Trips
PART 2 | Must Visit Place Around Malang for Family Trips | End
Travel Review ; Alilas Villa Uluwatu, where you can Listen the music of Ocean
Gathering Beauty Influence X MAKE OVER Indonesia
Travelling to South Korea on Day 4 ; N Seoul Tower, Must Visit When in Seoul
Travelling to Korea on Day 4 ; Autumn Vibes at Yeoido and Visiting Indonesian Embassy
Family Vacay to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park!
Happy Family Vacation at Gili Trawangan, Lombok
Postcard From Tropical Paradise Gili Trawangan
HALAL RASTAURANT IN VIETNAM - TEMPAT MAKANAN HALAL DI HO CHI MINH CITY
Korea day 3 : Afternoon Stroll at Gangnam
Travelling to Korea on Third Day ; Postcard from Ewha Woman University
Traveling to Korea on Day 2 : Experience Hanbok and Cherry Blossoms
Traveling to Korea on Day 1 : Hello from Seoul and Second Experienced
TRAVEL REVIEW : Jungle Fish Ubud, welcome to Jungle Club.
7 Cafe Restaurant Keren dan Instragramble di Bali
VIETNAM DAY 3 : ADMIRE THE BEAUTIFUL OF HALONG BAY AND FAREWELL TIME
VIETNAM DAY 2 ; LET'S GO TO HALONG BAY
WHAT TO DO IN HANOI
MY FIRST IMPRESSION ABOUT VIETNAM, WHY YOU GUYS MUST VISIT THIS COUNTRY
SWEET PEACH HOUSE : GORGEOUS, LOVELY AND UNIQUE LODGING IN LOMBOK
LA LAGUNA. NEW HYPE PLACE FOR WAITING SUNSET IN CANGGU
HALAL RESTAURANT IN SINGAPORE - TEMPAT MAKANAN HALAL DI SINGAPORE
LOMBOK TRAVEL GUIDE ; THREE BEACH YOU MUST VISIT WHILE IN LOMBOK
BALI TRAVEL GUIDE ; HIDDEN MARIGOLD FIELDS IN KARANGASEM, SUCH A PARADISE!