Hello,This is me!

Anggun W. Ningrum

Motherhood life too short, world too wide

February 2, 2017

Sweet Peach House : Gorgeous, Lovely and Unique Lodging in Lombok



Sweet Peach House,only from the name we can imagined how lovely this place. First time heard about this House, I imagined this place must be Sweet like the name. Sweet Peach House is one of thematic new accommodation in Lombok, Located  at jalan Pariwisata no 77,  and only 20 minutes drives from Senggigi Area. 


I knew about this accommodation from one of my gathering friend, Mbak Fivit, and she is also the owner from this lovely place. When Sweet Peach House (SPH) launched on November 2016, she was busy posted everything about this house on social media. Than, I already in love with Sweet Peach House. I saw on the picture, the house is look beautiful, though on my mind "I must visit, stay and taking many picture in this place."
welcome to Sweet Peach House ;)
"every journey begins with juts a single step"
never forget to take OOTD shoot :D
So, when I visited Lombok last  December for family vacation, I have chanced to stay one night in Sweet Peach House (SPH). Once I and my little family arrived at SPH, We got warm welcomed from SPH staff, even we arrived at heavy rain and power was off, the staff bringing umbrellas to us and immediately turn on the generator. The check in process was very smooth. My first impressions when entered this house : it's very comfortable! When entered to the bedroom, I feel so happy, I love the bedroom design and the atmosphere inside, really warm and cozy! The room is clean and tidy.The bathroom design is my favorite, even small but clean.  Because it was late night, three of us went to sleep on a very comfortable bed.

he has a sweet dream in a sweet house 
he looks happy stay in here!
Holaaaaaa :)
 In early morning, it;s time to photographs around SPH! I'm so ready to exploring and taking picture around this house. TO BE HONEST, SPH is really instagnic place, many beautiful spots for taking a picture. For shabby chic fans, this is would be the heaven. My favorite spot in SPH is the kitchen, truely my future dream kitchen! With vintage and western design, also combining with peach and tiffany blue colors. make the kitchen look so gorgeous, fit on my style. The livingroom is also beautiful. Very hard to describe how beautiful this house, the interior design and furniture are in pastel colors, definitely woman's favorite colors.Surely. this is my dream home, perhaps also other people dream home.

What a lovely interior design, love it max!
what a beautiful living room 
can't stop eating, huh?
My baby can't stop 
I see you
my fav spot to take a sit :D
Can  I move here? This is really my dream kitchen!

I highly recommended Sweet Peach House as one of good accommodation/lodging in Lombok, So, when you have a plan to visit Lombok for holiday or othe purpose, make sure you try to stay at this house even one night and get the different experience stay at Local Home.

Even this article maybe not perfect, I hope you will get something by reading it. Thank you for visit my Blog :)
Thank you Sweet Peach House, we  enjoy  and love our stay in here :)





She is a moody travel blogger and part time travel planner. She travel to lived. Believe she could so she did

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG ARCHIEVE

2017


VIETNAM [ HO CHI MINH TRAVEL GUIDE - PART 2
VIETNAM [ HO CHI MINH TRAVEL GUIDE - PART 1
PART 1 | Must Visit Place Around Malang for Family Trips
PART 2 | Must Visit Place Around Malang for Family Trips | End
Travel Review ; Alilas Villa Uluwatu, where you can Listen the music of Ocean
Gathering Beauty Influence X MAKE OVER Indonesia
Travelling to South Korea on Day 4 ; N Seoul Tower, Must Visit When in Seoul
Travelling to Korea on Day 4 ; Autumn Vibes at Yeoido and Visiting Indonesian Embassy
Family Vacay to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park!
Happy Family Vacation at Gili Trawangan, Lombok
Postcard From Tropical Paradise Gili Trawangan
HALAL RASTAURANT IN VIETNAM - TEMPAT MAKANAN HALAL DI HO CHI MINH CITY
Korea day 3 : Afternoon Stroll at Gangnam
Travelling to Korea on Third Day ; Postcard from Ewha Woman University
Traveling to Korea on Day 2 : Experience Hanbok and Cherry Blossoms
Traveling to Korea on Day 1 : Hello from Seoul and Second Experienced
TRAVEL REVIEW : Jungle Fish Ubud, welcome to Jungle Club.
7 Cafe Restaurant Keren dan Instragramble di Bali
VIETNAM DAY 3 : ADMIRE THE BEAUTIFUL OF HALONG BAY AND FAREWELL TIME
VIETNAM DAY 2 ; LET'S GO TO HALONG BAY
WHAT TO DO IN HANOI
MY FIRST IMPRESSION ABOUT VIETNAM, WHY YOU GUYS MUST VISIT THIS COUNTRY
SWEET PEACH HOUSE : GORGEOUS, LOVELY AND UNIQUE LODGING IN LOMBOK
LA LAGUNA. NEW HYPE PLACE FOR WAITING SUNSET IN CANGGU
HALAL RESTAURANT IN SINGAPORE - TEMPAT MAKANAN HALAL DI SINGAPORE
LOMBOK TRAVEL GUIDE ; THREE BEACH YOU MUST VISIT WHILE IN LOMBOK
BALI TRAVEL GUIDE ; HIDDEN MARIGOLD FIELDS IN KARANGASEM, SUCH A PARADISE!